You want to turn your ideas into books or articles. I help you turn that desire into reality.
I work with smart people who have big ideas, and who want to bring those ideas out into the world as books, articles, or blogs.
From coaching, you gain accountability, tools, feedback, and guidance—so that you can move your writing projects forward and make a difference to your readers.
Is this you?
You might find yourself in one of these situations…
• You’ve been talking about writing that book (or blog) for months—maybe years—but you haven’t been able to get started. The urge is getting stronger and you can’t ignore it anymore.
• You have expertise and you’ve gotten some momentum on your writing projects. But you’re so close to the subject that you’re feeling bogged down in wordiness and jargon. You want to do a better job of appealing to your readers.
• You have lots of scattered pieces of writing—from speeches you’ve given, courses you’ve taught, old newsletters you’ve sent out. You’d like to turn them into a series of articles or a book but aren’t sure how to adapt them or find the throughline.
• You have the sense that your writing could be more authentic, more clear, more helpful, more delightful to read.
I work with a select group of clients and projects each year. People who benefit the most from coaching with me share these qualities:
You’re willing to think. Writing is thinking!
You’re willing to put in the work—to incorporate feedback and make your writing better.
You’re curious and open-minded. You believe in your ideas, and you’re also willing to experiment.
Intrigued? Here’s what to do next:
• Email me—janet [at] janetbailey [dot] com—with a brief description of your project and why you care about it. A sentence or two is fine.
• If you’re not sure how to describe your project yet—or you have lots of projects—that’s OK. Tell me what you hope to gain from coaching.
• We’ll schedule a 20-minute phone conversation—no charge—to find out if this is right for you.